Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pilot (the introduction)

People are constantly asking me, "Lan, what is there to do in New Orleans?" I immediately start thinking of the many cool and interesting things to do around here. But I find my self going through the same thinking process every time, which can be redundant. However, I absolutely love planning evenings out with my friends, or giving advice to my clients who are visiting the area as far as what to do, eat, and drink. So I thought to myself, why don't I blog about it?

I am creating this blog for anyone who is looking for something to do in New Orleans. For first time visitors or people revisiting. For seasonal visitors. For locals who want to play tourist in their own city. Basically, for anyone in New Orleans!

By the way, all of my suggestions come from my own personal experiences, as well as my family, my circle of friends, and my client base.  I frequently ask them all, "What do you like to do in New Orleans as far as eating, drinking, and playing?" I get so many different answers because they all differ in age, where they originate from, how long they've been here, and their many interests in food, music, and entertainment.  So the information on my blog strictly comes from word of mouth. 

Please feel free to direct anyone is who looking for something to do in New Orleans to my blog. This is a public blog. It will only make me happy to know I am helping someone experience my city and it's culture. Any and all comments, suggestions, or questions are welcomed.

I'm excited to share my city with anyone who wants to indulge in it. =)

(last updated Sunday July 9th 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment